My January Habit

math outside

You may remember my daily habit of January, here’s all about how it went! My daily habit was to not make any silly mistakes in math. Why? I spent hours redoing math works because of careless mistakes. I wanted to weed these out. What made me want to do this? The laziness of not wanting to focus. However, I learned that if I don’t be lazy then, I can be lazy for longer periods of time when I am done with all my work. Plus, I am getting good scores in math which takes care of the problem.

However, I am going to change the habit of February to reading daily for 30 minutes! Why? Because reading is very important and stretches my vocabulary and overall makes me better at LA. That’s why we usually read for 15 minutes in LA. Currently, I am reading a very interesting series called the Terrible Two (it’s NOT for babies!) it’s about two pranksters and the funny pranks they do to overthrow mean principals. So far I am reading daily for 30 minutes and will try my best to keep it throughout the month.

“math outside” by Wanda Dechant is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Be the first to comment on "My January Habit"