Window or Mirror???

"Sabotage" (ebook) cover

Today I’m going to write about a book I’m reading called Sabotage. A window book is a book like Harry Potter, I’m not a British wizard.  In short, it’s not relatable to your life. A mirror book is a book that you can relate to, even if it’s not a spitting image. A book like Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a mirror book. I’ve not been bitten by a runaway pig, but I am in Middle School.

Back to Sabotage. I’m not part of a resistance force trying to stop the Nazis from developing an Atom bomb. So it’s a window book.

This book starts with the Nazis conquering Norway. The Norwegians bravely try their best to fight off the invaders but to no avail. But, bits survive as the Norwegian resistance. Members of this resistance are trained to sabotage Vostok a power plant that provides the Nazis with materials to make an atom bomb. The Nazis having an atomic bomb would be the end of Norway. So these people fight off the Nazi invaders.

If you like learning about World War 2 or stories where the underdogs win, you’ll love this book.

Be the first to comment on "Window or Mirror???"